We are committed to ongoing discipleship in the life of our church. These notes were from courses taught during Sunday School, Sunday Night Discipleship or other events at Faith. We encourage you to explore our expanding catelog of classes and seminars to grow your faith.
Click links for complete notes from each class
- What is God’s purpose for biblical sexuality? Is this good news for everyone? This six-week adult Sunday school series will navigate the many topics related to gender and sexuality. These issues have divided the church and culture, producing more heat than light. We need both moral and gospel clarity.
- Our beliefs are central to what it means to be a Christian. They are part of how we know God and live faithfully. This course will explore the various topics of theology and how they should shape our lives.
- This 8-week adult, Sunday studies class is designed to give us tools for understanding what the Bible is and how it should be interpreted. This is a great class for everyone, from a beginner in the faith to seasoned Christian.
- Why do we worship the way that we do? Does the Bible give us guideance about how to worship? This four-part series will consider the liturgy, style, and purpose of worship.
- Have you ever experienced a time you wished you had known more about how to resolve a conflict? This 13 week class will introduce you to biblical principles for handling conflict, and it will give you practical steps for becoming a peacemaker in both your life and the lives of others.
- Have you found it challenging to grow in your faith? Do you find yourself stuck in patterns of sin or discouragement? This 19 week class surveys Thomas Brook's book "Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices". It will offer you "precious remedies" to aid your growth in Christ by helping you identify the ways that Satan tempts, discourages, and lies to you.