Faith partners with missionaries and church planters around the world, joining the commission to bring the gospel to every tribe, tongue and nation.
Here are the missionaries we currently support. Please pray for them as they seek to serve Christ abroad.
- Dal & Beth Stanton - Bulgaria : Dal and Beth now minister in Sofia, Bulgaria, where Dal serves as the team leader and oversees the church-planting efforts and community outreach initiatives. Both Dal and Beth help to facilitate the “Daughters of Bulgaria,” a ministry to victims of sex trafficking. A great joy of the Stantons is teaching, nurturing, and living in community with MTW interns via “The Well,” a summer internship mentoring program. The Stantons explain their passion for ministry as follows: “We desire to touch real and hurting people, who are impacted by the real and living gospel in our lives.”
- Dhan & Dolly Lalsee - Zimbabwe : Dhan & Dolly, originally from the Caribbean, have been career missionaries since 1986. The Lord has now called them to a new ministry in Zimbabwe, mobilizing and equipping the Church for world missions. They are convinced that the Lord is using the present political and economic situation there to prepare the church for a significant role in reaching the world with the gospel. They are compelled, by the love of Christ, with a burning desire to respond to this call.
- David & Jan Thomae - Middle East: David and Jan are part of the leadership team of Mission to the World’s ministry among Muslims. David provides oversight and support worldwide for Muslim-focused ministries that are directed by MTW missionaries, and Jan helps lead ministry supporting MTW women working among Muslims. They assist teams and help care for missionaries in every stage of the church-planting process: from identifying new locations, to developing vision and strategy, to facilitating a maturing church.
- The Thomas Family - America : Brian Thomas came to Gainesville, FL from the mountains of Western North Carolina where he served for 4 years as the RUF Campus Minister at Western Carolina University, but he was raised in the beautiful northeast corner of Alabama. Upon graduation from the University of North Alabama, he moved to Fort Payne, AL. During his time there he would spend a year in the business world, two years on staff at Grace Presbyterian Church, but most importantly marry his best friend Jessica in 2007. Brian graduated with a Masters of Divinity from Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, MO, where they developed a deeper love for God’s Word, God’s people, and Cardinals baseball. Brian and Jessica have a son, Noah, and a daughter, Evelyn, who like to wake them up early every morning.
- The Pilson Family - France : Brent and Marianne are passionate about taking the gospel to the least evangelized and least-reached places. With an evangelical population of only about 1%, France is one of the least evangelized nations in the world. A large increase of African immigrants has also given France the largest Muslim population in Western Europe, bringing in many unreached people groups. France is also home to around 2 million University students and the third largest international student population in the world. Serving in the Alpine region of Southeast France at the University of Savoy, Brent and Marianne's ministry focuses on reaching French and International students through evangelism, discipleship, Bible studies, and other programs. They are also committed to partnering with the local church, showing love, support, and encouragement to French believers. Brent and Marianne are from Greensboro, NC, and have two daughters, Elise, born September 2013, and Lily, born March 2016.
- The Park Family - America : Desiring to share the transforming love of Christ with youth, Tommy served at River Ridge Presbyterian Church in youth ministry for eight years before accepting the call to serve college students at the great University of North Florida in his hometown of Jacksonville. During their time at UNF, Tommy and Nikki have welcomed their three delightful children Tili, Asher, and Izzy into their lives filled with lots of adventuring in the great outdoors, eating warm meals with hungry college students, and creating a home where the lonely and struggling can find rest. Tommy and Nikki are passionate about serving college students faithfully.
- Austin & Heidi Thompson - India : We have long shared a heart to serve God’s church in the developing world, but felt called to wait and invest in our local church/community. We believe God has called us to serve in India with EMI. Although we are farther away from our friends and family, we are excited to answer God's call.
- Katie - North Africa & Middle East
- The Cobb Family - France : The Cobbs have been with Mission to the World since 1996, first serving in the Middle East with an indigenous Presbyterian church. Donald’s focus there was on pastoral training and church planting. They then returned to France, joining a church-planting team in Bordeaux. Since 2004, Donald has been teaching New Testament and church planting at the seminary in Aix, today one of the few evangelical seminaries in Western Europe. He is also involved in church-planting facilitation through the Conseil national des Evangéliques de France (CNEF). His burden is to instill in his students a vision for church planting and a desire to see God’s kingdom moving forward in French-speaking Europe. Claire-Lise teaches in a private Christian school in Aix, and they are both actively involved in a local church.