We Love Our Students!
We value the opportunity to shepherd and love our students. We seek to partner with their parents to encourage and support them in their faith. We enjoy teaching our students about the love and good news of Jesus in each phase of their lives, continuing through their college years!
Our focus for student ministry is to equip them with the tools and relationships they need to engage our complex culture with a Biblical worldview. We want them to love and trust Christ with all their heart... in middle school, high school, and beyond!
During the school year, we meet twice a month on Sunday evenings. Also, keep an eye on the calendar for additional fun events we will be doing! If you have questions or would like more information, see below or you can contact Pastor Cord.
F.Y.M. Calendar - Spring 2022
Our Youth Group meets twice per month, beginning Jan. 9th and ending May 15th.
We meet at the church from 5:30-7:30pm during Faith's Sunday Night Discipleship.
What to expect at F.Y.M.'s Large Group:
- For the first hour, we eat dinner together and then play a fun group game!
- For the second hour, we sing songs, have a lesson, and end in small groups.
- This Spring, we're going to have two series:
- 1) Jan. 9 - March 27 -- "Who You Say I Am: The Person and Work of Christ"
- 2) Apr. 10 - May 15 -- "The End of True Faith: Faith, Assurance, and Communicant Membership"
This D-Group (a.k.a., discipleship group) meets at the Carlin's house from 5:30-7:00pm on Sundays. The goal is to provide a low-key setting to invite friends, hang out, and study a particular topic. This semester, we're going to read and discuss Walt Mueller's book, A Student's Guide for Navigating Culture. Below are the dates for this D-Group.
- January 30th
- February 27th
- March 13th
- April 3rd
- May 8th and 22nd
We have five events planned this Spring! Join us as we connect, have fun, and grow together! For each of these events, see your email or email Pastor Cord.
- "Kickoff Bonfire" Sat. 1/8, 6:00-8:30pm @ Faith.
- "FYM Superbowl Party" Sun., 2/13 @ the Scheer's.
- "RYM Fundraiser & Pig Roast" Sat., 3/18 @ Faith.
- "Kickball Tournament" Sat., 4/23 10am @ Faith.
- "FYM Final Party" Sun., 5/22, 5:30 @ The Carlin's.
LOOKING AHEAD TO SUMMER (2022)
Summer Bible Studies
FYM will have a weekly bible study for both Middle and High School Students @ the Carlin's. We'll be studying the Gospel of Mark!
- Middle School will meet on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30pm.
- High School will meet on Sundays from 6:00-7:30pm.
Summer Camp: RYM
We will take both Middle and High School Groups to RYM this summer.
- Middle School Dates: June 27th - July 1st
- High School Dates: July 11th - 16th