Our New Family Life Center is designed to bring our Core Values to life. More than just a place for potlucks, this facility will aid and transform our ministry to Gainesville.
Our Vision For What This Could Become
1. Community: We desperately need a place to establish new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- After worship meals
- Coffee, desserts, and fellowship
- Relaxed space to meet new friends
2. Mission: This building can help us engage our city in many ways.
- Art exhibits
- Wedding receptions
3. Discipleship: We need a warm, inviting location for discipleship and spiritual growth.
- Men's/women's groups
- Youth group and activities
- Weekly Empty Nesters meetings
- The space can also allow us to host special conferences.
4. Worship: Extending our Sunday together.
- What better way to extend the Sabbath than relaxing on one of our spacious porches after service
- meeting new friends and reconnecting with church family.
Give to Help Us Build
The funding for this ambitious project is well underway, but we need your support. Please prayerfully consider participating in our campaign to raise funds for this building.
You can give by check made out to Faith Presbyterian Church, note: Family Life Center.
Or, you can Give Online Here.
Below are some artistic renderings of the facility.