- Masks must remain worn during songs of worship. Recent studies have recognized that this virus can be carried through the air. Social distance and the use of masks have shown to greatly reduce the risk of infection. Singing with a mask may be uncomfortable but it is an important safety factor.
- People who live together in the same household may sit together; otherwise, everyone should try to maintain a six-foot distance. Use every other pew/row.
- No passing of the offering plate. Offerings will be collected at the back of the room and online.
- After the service, we will exit one pew at a time from the back.
- We plan to revisit these guidelines regularly.
- The nursery is available for children through 3 years of age. Children are checked in at our welcome center, receive a name tag, and then escorted to the nursery by one family mamber.
During Sunday School Hour Following the Service
- No nursery is provided for toddlers and infants, however, parents may make use of the Infant Nursery Room and the playground.
- Classes are available for children K4-12th Grade. Packets of lesson materials are available upon request for families remaining at home.
- K4-K5 students meet their teacher in the classroom and begin class time with hand sanitizing and snack, and then have their Sunday School lesson. Parents pick up their children at the classroom. ONLY ONE parent at a time, please! Parents please form a line in the lobby by the Welcome Center for Pick-Up
- 1st-2nd grade students will meet their teacher on the deck outside Pastor Nelson's office. They will proceed to their classroom from there for hand sanitizing, snacks, and lessons. Parents will pick up their children on the playground.
- 3rd-4th grade students will meet their teacher in the lobby by the church office. They will proceed to their classroom for hand sanitizing, snacks, and lessons. Parents will pick up their children on the playground
- 5th-grade students will meet their teacher by the church playground then proceed to the church library where they will hand sanitize, have a snack, and receive their lesson. These students will be released at the end of the lesson to their parents.
- All teachers and students will wear face coverings during class time.
- Each student will have an assigned seat and their own supplies.
- Classrooms will be sanitized during the week
During Sunday Night Discipleship
- Nursery is provided for children 3 and under
- A structured lesson time is provided for children in K4-3rd grade
- Club 45 is available for children in 4th and 5th grade
- Youth Group is available for Middle and High School Students.
- Masking and social distancing guidelines will be in place
- Children 3rd grade and under will eat with their families, while Club 45 and Youth will eat their meals with their groups.
- Childcare begins at 5:45
It is vital that if anyone is diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending worship, they should inform the church. Those in attendance will be informed and asked to quarantine from other church events for 2 weeks.